Thursday 7 March 2013

In Search of Happiness

Everybody wants happiness. And everybody is trying their hardest to find it anywhere. Some people try to find in financial stability, others in a fast forwarding career. Some try to find in fancy cars, some in diamonds. Some try to find it in helping others, some in pleasing others.

But there are times when you had done all you can, and happiness seem to be the one's missing all the time. There are times when you have everything and you still have that empty space inside you. There are times when you can't have everything and then you feel that there's no happiness left in this world anymore.

So, where is it? Where does happiness reside? Some people said it lies within your soul, but I have searched high and low and it wasn't there. Some said it will come when you are successful or wealthy. But I have friends who are successful and wealthy, but they don't seem to be very happy. Some other said it is hidden under every good deeds you do. But for me, my happiness lies at home... And I am not home yet, because home is where he is... and I'm not with him at the moment... Not yet...

1 comment: